Wednesday, May 1, 2013

sun, sun, sun

Today was full of sun. Full of bright outlooks that broke through the dark clouds of school. It shined through all that was bogging me down, all that was giving me stress acne and sleep deprivation. It was nearly 80 degrees outside, and everyone was happier, kinder, and more understanding. It's amazing what a substantial effect the medium-sized flaming mass in the sky has on us.
After school, one of my best friends picked me up and we went on a windows down cruise set to the fabulous sound of Lana Del Rey and Noah and the Whale. We went to Panera Bread, ate our weight in salads and sandwiches, and finished our homework with satisfied appetites and minds open to studying as much as possible. It was nice to get a change of scenery.
Bridget and I talked about our plans for summer, and it made me that much more excited/anxious for the next 20 days of school to come to a close. I am so lucky to have friends who give me the opportunity to scarf down a Fuji-apple panini and not be judged or drive me around and listen to the best music. Or even offer to adopt me for a week when my family goes out of town, which she did. I really have the greatest friends. 
I just love the sun.
xxx

what a perfectly sunny day
shirt: Urban Outfitters
romper: Target
flats: Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment