Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Fabulous

This sounds like a diva thing to say, but tonight I felt fabulous. Me and one of my best friends made a silly music video for our Spanish class, which I included in this post. It was supposed to be silly, I promise. I also got invited by my lifelong camp best friend/heterosexual life partner Rebecca to a non-prom party on Saturday. The party is being hosted by Rachel Lynch, a fashion blogger who I just adore [from afar, I have yet to meet her]. My parents are still debating whether or not I will attend, but it's fun to think about anyway. I spent a long time picking out an outfit for tomorrow [photos to come], and I designed a binder for a class assignment [see yesterday's post]. I felt productive, happy [it was 80 degrees outside today!] and calmer than I have been in a while. I love indulging in things that make me feel this way. 
xxx

my video:
my binder cover:

No comments:

Post a Comment