I found myself thinking petty thoughts while making this binder, but it all seems too unreal
- Will I actually look my age  by the time I enter senior year?
- Maybe I will actually have a good group of friends for an entire school year
- I could potentially know where I am going to college by November
- At this time next year, I will be enrolled in college. college, people.
- Maybe my GPA will actually be acceptable to put on a college application
- I am friends with almost no one that I was friends with last year.
- All [most] of my friends are seniors or older. Isn't that sad?
- Who would write a good letter of recommendation..
- Why did I just eat an entire pint of ice cream?
- I need a life
And the list goes on from there. This reflection made me anxious for a bit, but after realizing how many awesome things that are in store, I felt better. Fresher. Newer. Satisfied More open-minded. More inspired to get on with my life.
|A good outfit helps with a good mindset, right?|