During yoga, we were told not to think about the troubles of the past and the stress of the future and to clear the mind. However, my mind was anything but clear.
Here is a small collection of my thoughts during the class [keep in mind, it was 103 degrees in this studio]
- Maddie and Ashley [my coworkers who had mats directly behind me] are totally judging my frizzy hair and my dripping mascara right now
- never ever ever wearing makeup to hot yoga again
- What if everyone thinks the fart [that came from the girl one mat over] came from me?!
eyeseverything burns from the sweat
- If I would stop sliding all over this stupid mat…
- Since when was I flexible?
- My eyes BURN
- This dollar store towel is rubbing little pieces of fabric all over me
- I can see the sweat dripping off of me
- Is Bridget still breathing?
- I seriously cannot inhale for so long
- Even my water bottle is sweating
- How is that girl's hair still in a perfect ponytail?
- I LOVE this song!!
Bottom line, my mind was anything but clear, but I got the workout of my life. I can't wait for next week!