Monday, June 3, 2013

The Minority Opinion

I miss school and I want to go back. I don't like being home and being bored and not having anything crucial to do. I miss being under pressure to work my hardest. I miss having teachers who require me to do work as well as inspire, not parents who whine at you to complete tasks. I miss challenging work and deep discussion. I miss getting up early and going to bed late. I miss seeing my friends every day and socializing with people I never see outside of school. I miss eating lunch in S110 with music blaring and creative people all around.
 I need to set a schedule for myself or I will go mad. I need to hang out with people. I need to challenge myself and read and do work. I need full days and long nights. I need school. Is that so wrong? 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment