- I work about three or four days a week, which is just enough to pay for gas or clothes and still have free time to do whatever I choose.
- I am taking Personal Financial Responsibility class online with my sister. We have vowed to get a 100% in the class, which will totally boost our GPAs.
- I hosted a party for Publications staffers to work on the summer project we were assigned. I met some pretty precious little freshmen as well as bonded with two awesome girls I never really talked to last year.
- I am reading five books for AP English next year.
- I am working on next year's yearbook [every time I talk about it, type about it, or think about I just get so excited]
- I am reading good books and watching good movies and actually making time for myself.
- I am hanging out with my friends as well as making new ones [most via Twitter, but it's whatever]
- I am picking out outfits and reading about clothing and pursuing my hobby in fashion, which is always a fun time.
- I have made a healthy pact with myself. [Every day I either dance, go to hot yoga, or go on a run. I allow myself one unhealthy food per day. (today was cotton candy ice cream, woops) I do 40 crunches a night. I only drink water.]
- I allow myself to be me. I wear what I want, listen to what I want, read what I want [besides summer homework], and act how I want. It sounds selfish, but that's what summer is about, right?
|one of my daily unhealthy treats|
|one of my healthy summer meals|
|I bought new books and magazines and re-organized my desk. Just doing me this summer.|